The 10th British Urban Film Festival has started its’ search for films and scripts in earnest with the countdown to the 2015 British Urban Film Festival already in full swing.
- Scripts: must be no less than 20 pages and no more than 60.
- Films: must be no less than 3 minutes and no more than 120.
- The early bird deadline for 2 submissions is 11.59pm, Friday 29th May 2015.
- Fees are non-refundable at £59. Single submissions are also non-refundable at £59.
- The final deadline for submissions is 5.00pm, Monday 29th June 2015.
- Submission fees for scripts and films will rise to £75 from Saturday 30 May 2015 onwards.
- Fee waivers will not be considered.
- All forms of narrative style and all genres are accepted – the definition of an urban film… is down to you!
- Payments can only be accepted via http://www.paypal.com/ using the email address: email@example.com
- Films & trailers can only be submitted via private digital links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- *DVD masters will be requested if submissions make the shortlist.
- EPK’s must include 5 publicity stills (film submissions only), a synopsis and a cover letter with at least 1 social network point of contact
- Scripts must be submitted via PDF to email@example.com