Event: Channel 4 -Talent Boutique for Disabled Talent Seeking Careers in Television
Reposted from the 4Talent website
Are you disabled or have an impairment and you're thinking about a career in the media industry?
On the evening of Tuesday 6 March 2012, Channel 4 are hosting their third Talent Boutique for disabled talent.
Last year they connected over 150 disabled job seekers with Channel 4 staff providing a platform to network and find out more about off-screen media careers.
As Channel 4 is a publisher broadcaster they have the benefit of connecting people to rewarding media careers in Advertising Sales, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Research, Online and many other departments.
Those that attended their last event in October 2011 had the following to say:
"It is really inspirational that Channel 4 is tackling the issue of disability confidence so openly"
"It was really refreshing to attend something where no one asked any of the expected questions"
"I learnt a tremendous amount and there are a number of people with whom I am keen to keep in touch"
- Irish Sitcom To Launch on Channel 4
- Channel 4′s Stuart Cosgrove to Write A Book About Black Music
- Channel 4′s House Party is Back for an NYE Special
- Channel 4 Global Entrepreneurship Week – Starts 12th November
- Channel 4 Study Finds that Paralympics Coverage Changed Perceptions of Disability
- Channel 4 Throws A House Party with Annie Mac & Grandmaster Flash
- Channel 4′s ’4 Goes Mad’ Season Kicks Off on 23rd July
- Channel 4 to Launch Multimillion Pound Marketing Campaign for the Paralympic Games
- TV Pick| Channel 4′s Coming Up Season- ‘Camouflage’ by Lydia Adetunji
- TV Pick| Knockout Scousers – Channel 4