Event: Channel 4 -Talent Boutique for Disabled Talent Seeking Careers in Television
Reposted from the 4Talent website
Are you disabled or have an impairment and you're thinking about a career in the media industry?
On the evening of Tuesday 6 March 2012, Channel 4 are hosting their third Talent Boutique for disabled talent.
Last year they connected over 150 disabled job seekers with Channel 4 staff providing a platform to network and find out more about off-screen media careers.
As Channel 4 is a publisher broadcaster they have the benefit of connecting people to rewarding media careers in Advertising Sales, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Research, Online and many other departments.
Those that attended their last event in October 2011 had the following to say:
"It is really inspirational that Channel 4 is tackling the issue of disability confidence so openly"
"It was really refreshing to attend something where no one asked any of the expected questions"
"I learnt a tremendous amount and there are a number of people with whom I am keen to keep in touch"
- Watch| Noel Clarke on Diversity in Television and Film
- TV Pick| Music Nation – Channel 4’s Underground Music Documentary Series
- Sochi 2014: Channel 4 goes rainbow to back gay rights
- TV Pick| Big Ballet – Channel 4, 6th February 9pm
- News| Channel 4’s Tabitha Jackson Lands New Role at the Sundance Institute
- TV Pick| Random Acts: Demonstration – Tinie Tempah, Channel 4
- TV Pick| Bedlam – A New Series About Mental Illness on Channel 4
- TV Pick| My Crazy New Jamaican Life – Channel 4
- Channel 4’s Fabulous Fashionistas Redefine ‘Old Age’
- TV Pick of the Week| New Drama ‘Run’ on Channel 4