Reposted from BBC News.
Two pop stars, two comedians, a vicar and a Paralympian athlete help to make up the star-studded line-up for the latest series of Strictly Come Dancing. They will be joined by broadcasters, actors and a magician's widow when the show launches on BBC One next month. Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman will return to host the first series not to have Len Goodman as a judge. Bruno Tonioli, Darcey Bussell and Craig Revel Horwood will instead be joined by ballroom champion Shirley Ballas.
The new series will begin with a launch show on BBC One on 9 September.
Here is a complete rundown of the 15 contestants who will strut their stuff on the show's 15th series:
- Holby City actress Chizzy Akudolu
- Ex-Emmerdale actress Gemma Atkinson
- Singer Alexandra Burke
- Comic Susan Calman
- Writer and Broadcaster The Reverend Richard Coles
- Comedian and actor Brian Conley
- EastEnders actor Davood Ghamadi
- Good Morning Britain’s Charlotte Hawkins
- The Saturdays singer Molly King
- This Morning’s Ruth Langford
- Holby City actor Joe McFadden
- Personality Debbie McGee
- Singer Aston Merrygold
- Paralympian Jonnie Peacock
- Sunday Brunch presenter Simon Rimmer
Read more here.